Saturday, January 19, 2008

For the second time this winter, my car has been scraped by some anonymous angel (perhaps related to the Parking Lot Angel who helps me find good spots everywhere except Meijer?). The angel apparently only works on days when we get upwards of five inches of snow and there is no school. I'm noting this not to complain, but to try to discern a pattern so that maybe next time I can catch him (or her) in the act and thank him. I would like to know who is out there taking care of these minor inconveniences in my life, as usually that job falls to my dad (and for this i am very lucky and not ungreatful). Right now my best guess is that the guy who shovels our front steps and walkway is going beyond his call of duty, or else Judy is slipping him a few extra bucks - perhaps drawn from the rather exorbitant laundry fees I've recently been suffered to tack on to my rent - and making him do it . Whatever, or whomever, is the cause, I would just like to know.

No comments: