Sunday, October 22, 2006

Everything's Different and Nothing's Changed

Apparently this is the year for moving into new places like classrooms and apartments, so it seems like an appropriate (and necessary - I was feeling very restrained and claustrophobic back at the old site since many of my students discovered I had a facebook account from which they could find the xanga) time to open a new blog. So here I am, hopefully back to my old candid self. Plus I like the set up here a little better, as far as comments from non-members are concerned.

Meredith came home for the weekend, and I have stories about that - mostly explaining how I probably caught pneumonia yesterday. And Emily and Aaron (and maybe Tim and Jess?!?) are coming next weekend, so there will inevitably be more stories, and probably tons of eating as well. But presently I am going to go grocery shopping while the rain has let up, so hopefully as not to have to haul food from the car to the fridge and get soaked in the process (yikes, I hope the syntax police are off duty today).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, wait... you don't want me to post this URL in the comments section of your xanga? Well, crud. Better go edit that out along with the "HEY, MS. TABER'S STUDENTS, CLICK HERE FOR HER NEW BLOG WHERE SHE INSULTS YOU A WHOLE LOT" description of the link.