Tuesday, August 07, 2007

There's a good chance I'll be getting scurvy any day now. When I travel, it's hard to work in those fruits and veggies as often as I should. If only hot dogs had vitamin C. And first thing tomorrow morning, while my legs are still throbbing from traipsing around Grant Park for the last three days at Lollapalooza where I scratched my glasses in that irreparable, you-need-new-lenses-because-of-course-you-have-time-for-this-right-now kind of way(and before that I was up north for the Great Family Reunion and at Portage Point with my good friends the Mossings, hence the updatelessness around here and previous hot dog reference), I'll be going under the knife to have all four of my impacted wisdom teeth cut out of my helpless, innocent gums. Awesome. After that I'll have to hurry up and get my grad school stuff all straightened out since I managed to sneak into fall classes at GVSU, and Emily's bridal shower is this weekend, which in itself is exciting, but is made even more fantastic by the prospect of seeing some of my favorite people and trying on bride's maids dresses with them. My life is pretty much a run-on sentence lately, so I'm not going to apologize for all of those guys up there. And know who else uses run-ons? My hero Dave Eggers. Not that that makes it okay. I'm just saying.

No comments: